Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Rotoscoping

When hearing we will be doing a rotoscoping project, I started confused, until after seeing examples, I was clarified on what "rotoscoping" is. I thought of a cool smoking video immediately, especially when the professor said you can create imaginary objects as well.

During this project, I'd say I had the more enjoyable/annoying moments in this class. I got to use the Wacom tablet which helped tremendously. I had fun creating the special effects and everything, however the fact of drawing almost the "same" contour lines image for 150+ frames. This project took over 20 hours and I definitely couldn't do it all in one sitting.

I think this video looks good and I was really excited with the way it turned out. I can see myself possibly adding other little effects in the future to make this video better, but I think it is completed as of now. This might be one of my most favorite projects I have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment