Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Multiplicity

With this project having no guidelines to the theme besides the main multiplicity aspect, I had many different ideas to do. I ended up going with a streaker at a soccer game as my theme for the shot. My friend Rob helped me take the pictures as he was the man behind the camera.

This project only called for 20 pictures to start and I ended up having roughly 100 photos to chose from. With the abundance of photos, it took me a little longer choosing which "characters" of myself I would want to use, but in the end it was worth it.

Since I had so many pictures, I'm just going to show you the final product of this project. The hardest parts were keeping all the shadows intact and to make everything look natural.



I am very pleased with the way this one turn out and can see more like this being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment