Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Beer Label

This project was an interesting one because it relates to us college kids. We got to have fun with this project, while also reserving the style of art nouveau.

I came up with 3 completely different designs and sketches to have a variety to choose my final from.

Here are those 3 sketches:

I think all of the 3 concepts were good ideas, but I ended up choosing the Olta beer label.
The reason behind that was because I already done a Cannabis logo and I enjoyed the composition of the Olta label. 

This project was fairly simple, as we were just recreating our drawing on the computer.
I ended up messing around with slightly different designs also and came up with this label.


The guidelines to the project also called for 2 other labels for your brand. I got inspiration from Blue Moon's different seasonal beers and created a Christmas Holiday Edition & Pumpkin Spice Edition.

Here are what the other labels turned out to:



I like how these turned out and can see them on a beer people would drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment